eclectic approach webinars
Check out our latest webinar!
Mark Your Calendars for July 29, 2020 - 8 pm EST - REPLAY available to all those who registered within 2 days!
PT and Nutrition: a Recipe for Better Outcomes
How everyday foods can help your PT patients get better, faster.
What if there were new things you could implement with your patients today, that will help improve their rehab outcomes? Real things, not based on gimmicks, but science.
Join us for a 1 hour webinar that will empower you to:
- Learn how combining nutrition with standard PT will help patient outcomes
- Discover how changes in nutrition can reduce pain
- Learn simple nutrition tests and questions immediately to benefit your patients
- Uncover how nutrition can be a profitable, value-added service complementing your PT
- Begin to understand the science behind nutrition, inflammation, and the immune response
- Describe how simple changes in a patient's diet can make an impact on their overall health and quality of life.
Your Webinar Hosts
Dr. Sean Wells, DPT, PT, OCS, ATC/L, CSCS, Cert. DN, CNPT
Dr. Sean Wells is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, and National Strength and Conditioning Association. He holds licenses as an athletic trainer and physical therapist, as well as certifications as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Personal Trainer, Dry Needling, and Nutritional Physical Therapy. Dr. Wells is also a board certified orthopedic specialist.
Sean is the former founder and owner of Naples Personal Training, a top-notch training and therapy facility in Naples, FL. Dr. Wells has taught sports medicine and exercise physiology at both the graduate and undergraduate levels at FGCU.
His research interest includes lower back pain, nutrition and healing, and aging mechanisms/models. Sean has been published in the area of orthopedics, aging, and fitness. He was contributing author to a fitness section in a Florida-based Magazine for 3 years, and has been featured in Redbook, Muscle and Fitness Magazine, and Eat This Not That blog. Sean provides an array of services from concierge physical therapy, to post-rehab programs, to personal training, with an overarching emphasis on orthopedics, geriatric health, and fitness through his mobile, cash-pay PT Practice, Wells Physical Therapy. Sean is also the owner and lead faculty for Nutritional Physical Therapy, a continuing education platform dedicated to providing PTs evidenced-based nutrition continuing education and certification.
Dr. Erson Religioso III, DPT, MS, MTC, CertMDT, CertCFC, CertMST, FAAOMPT
Manual Therapy Fellow, Cash Based PT Owner, Founder of The Eclectic Approach and Modern Manual Therapy, Family Man, lover of all things Marvel, Coffee, Beer, Cool Guy
Questions? Have a topic you would like covered? Are you a Movement Provider looking to share your knowledge? Contact us below!
Looking for Full Online Seminars Eligible for CEUs? Check out all our online seminars
- Modern Manual Therapy
- The Eclectic Approach to UQ and LQ Assessment and Treatment
- The Eclectic Approach to Temporomandibular Management
- Modern Strength Training - get certified in Blood Flow Restriction Therapy/Training
- Modern Patient Education - learn the soft skills no other seminar covers
- Pain Science Education
- Exercise and Movement